- Individual ActionConserving WaterDiscover ten simple tips for saving water and helping rivers from American Rivers.
- Individual ActionStart Saving WaterLearn ways you can help preserve our nation's water resources through these simple steps and informational tools from the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Individual ActionPlant Trees: Become Part of the SolutionLearn how streamside forests are a natural, cost-effective solution to cleaner, healthier streams with the Stroud Water Research Center.
- Individual ActionHow to Build a Downspout PlanterFollow these instructions to build your own self-watering, downspout planter from the Philadelphia Water Department.
- Community Action9 Ways to Make Green Infrastructure Work for TownsLearn how to implement green infrastructure initiatives in your community with this easy to use guide from the Regional Plan Association.
- Learn MoreEconomic Benefits of Green InfrastructureGather more information from this report on the most cost-effective options for communities provided by green infrastructure from the American Society of Landscape Architects.
- Learn MoreManage Stormwater through Rain GardensLearn more about managing stormwater with rain gardens from the Stroud Water Research Center.
- EducationFairmount Water Works Curriculum“Understanding the Urban Watershed” is a creative and practical K-8 curriculum designed for classroom teachers and informal educators who want to engage students in the compelling and evolving story of cities and their water systems. This comprehensive curriculum is produced by Fairmount Water Works, Philadelphia.