- Learn MoreGreen Stormwater Infrastructure ToolsLearn more about the mix of green stormwater infrastructure tools used by the Philadelphia Water Department.
- Learn MoreManage Stormwater through Rain GardensLearn more about managing stormwater with rain gardens from the Stroud Water Research Center.
- EducationFairmount Water Works Curriculum“Understanding the Urban Watershed” is a creative and practical K-8 curriculum designed for classroom teachers and informal educators who want to engage students in the compelling and evolving story of cities and their water systems. This comprehensive curriculum is produced by Fairmount Water Works, Philadelphia.
- Learn MoreCommunity Stormwater Management PartnershipsExplore stormwater management and successful community partnerships with examples from Portland, Oregon.
- Learn MoreSurf Your WatershedFind your watershed and discover the organizations that are working to protect water quality by visiting the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Learn MoreStormwater Management in PennsylvaniaTake an in-depth look at some of the innovative solutions being applied to stormwater management challenges all over the state through case studies from StormwaterPA.